|Rio Haryanto, Manor Racing|
Translated by : adhe
Beritahati.com Jakarta - Indonesian rider in the team Manor Racing, Rio Haryanto, feel happy because I could see the finish flag while performing at car race Formula One (F1) at the Bahrain International Circuit in Sakhir, Sunday (3/4) evening local time ,
"Happy viewed flag finish, this is an important experience for me and the team because it gives us more data to be analyzed and then develop the car further," said Rio Haryanto as submitted Media Relations Cep Goldia in electronic mail received in Semarang, Central Java, Monday (4/4).
And Rio bernjanji, at the next race, in Shanghai, he and his team will perform better. Moreover, Rio knew the true character of the Shanghai circuit.
"Start running smoothly and we were among the cars Sauber and Renault but I think we live a different strategy compared to rivals around us. We also had to face the tire degradation, which actually hinder our progress. Shanghai is a track I know well so I hope to make a step forward there, "he added
In the car race F1 International Circuit in Sakhir, Bahrain, riders aged 23 years were ranked 17th with a time of 1: 36 685, while his teammate German rider Pascal Wehrlein occupies the 13th position with a time of 1: 35 448.
"It was great to be so competitive. I occupy the 7th position at one point and I really enjoyed the time passed the Force India team. It should be even better if overtaking Sauber second at the end but I've started to lose performance tire that time. We're still having some tire degradation, which is why we switched to a strategy of three stops, but the result is much better than the last race and bodes well for us. I would like to thank the whole team for this day. I had a great car and pull great to see how much more potential that we have. Now I can not wait for the Chinese, "he said.
Formula 1 car race will be resumed the next series in Shanghai, China, 15 to 17 April 2016 at the Chinese circuit has a length of 5,451 kilometer track.
Here, Beritahati back show F1 standings this season, after the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix Race.
1. Nico Rosberg (Germany) Mercedes 50
2. Lewis Hamilton (Britain) Mercedes 33
3. Daniel Ricciardo (Australia) Red Bull 24
4. Kimi Raikkonen (Finland) Ferrari 18
5. Romain Grosjean (France) Haas 18
6. Sebastian Vettel (Germany) Ferrari 15
7. Felipe Massa (Brazil) Williams 14
8. Max Verstappen (Netherlands) Toro Rosso 9
9. Nico Huelkenberg (Germany) Force India 6
10. Daniil Kvyat (Russia) Red Bull 6
11. Valtteri Bottas (Finland) Williams 6
12. Carlos Sainz Jr (Spain) Toro Rosso 2
13. Stoffel Vandoorne (Belgium) McLaren 1
14. Kevin Magnussen (Denmark) Renault 0
15. Jolyon Palmer (England) Renault 0
16. Marcus Ericsson (Sweden) Sauber 0
17. Sergio Perez (Mexico) Force India 0
18. Pascal Wehrlein (Germany) Manor 0
19. Felipe Nasr (Brazil) Sauber 0
20. Jenson Button (Britain) McLaren 0
21. Rio Haryanto (Indonesia) Manor 0
1. Mercedes 83
2. Ferrari 33
3. Red Bull - TAG Heuer 30
4. Williams-Mercedes 20
5. Haas - Ferrari 18
6. Toro Rosso - Ferrari 11
7. Force India - Mercedes 6
8. McLaren 1
9. Renault 0
10. Sauber - Ferrari 0
11. Manor - Mercedes 0